Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
We are looking for a highly skilled Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to join us at Rasa, you will be focused on hiring for our tech teams, which includes Engineering, Product, and Research. We are remote-first, so you can be based anywhere across the UK or Germany. We have ambitious plans to scale Rasa in 2021 and beyond, this is your chance to help build teams that are powering the future of conversational AI. You will be reporting to the Head of Talent Acquisition...Read more
We are looking for a highly skilled Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to join us at Rasa, you will be focused on hiring for our tech teams, which includes Engineering, Product, and Research. We are remote-first, so you can be based anywhere across the UK or Germany. We have ambitious plans to scale Rasa in 2021 and beyond, this is your chance to help build teams that are powering the future of conversational AI. You will be reporting to the Head of Talent Acquisition, and working closely with the rest of the team in Europe + the US, Stephanie, Anuka & Suzanne 🚀
About this role
As a Talent Acquisition Partner at Rasa, you’ll have a direct, measurable impact on the short and long-term future of our tech teams. You will spend a typical week working on a variety of tasks, you might: analyze our candidate demographic data to notice interesting patterns and trends, set up a sourcing strategy + kick-off meeting for a new position, write a blog post, deliver an offer and meet some other teammates virtually for some Yoga.
Please keep in mind that we are describing the background we imagine would best fit the role. Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements, yet you are confident that you are up for the task, we absolutely want to get to know you.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in Talent Acquisition, at least 3 of these in an In-house function.
- Experience in hiring highly qualified Engineering and Product talent, experience hiring ML Researchers is a real plus!
- You are passionate about Diversity, Equity, and inclusion. And have been a driving force behind building teams with diverse backgrounds.
- End to end recruitment experience, from intake meeting to delivering the offer.
- You love to source! We believe that sourcing is a key tool in any talent acquisition partners toolkit.
- Data driven. We use data to make decisions, you should always be looking into our data to see what could be improved and what is working well.
- You provide a 'high touch' experience, building relationships with people internally and externally.
- Involved in the wider talent community, finding new tools and initiatives to improve our processes.
- You value open communication, we are a team, and 5 minds sometimes are better than one.
- Experience working across time zones, our team are spread across Europe and the US.
Things you will do
We’re a startup, so you’ll have to be comfortable rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever is required to support our mission. However, you can definitely expect to:
- Take responsibility for the holistic recruiting process for tech positions.
- Create and nurture a network of passive Engineering, Product and Research candidates.
- Build DEI focussed sourcing strategies.
- Be a trusted partner to hiring managers, advise them on their teams growth, and what is currently happening on the market.
- Experiment! No process is perfect, to be the best we have to experiment.
What you can expect from us
- Flexible hours and a dedicated remote budget
- 1000 Euros personal development fund & 6 paid education days to help you grow within your role
- 26 days paid holiday per year
- A new Macbook, and other tech to help you to do your job
- We have regular remote team events, as well as regular remote social events
- 2 team offsites every year, our last one was 3 days in beautiful Brandenburg.
Rasa supplies the standard infrastructure for conversational AI, providing the tools required to build better, more resilient contextual assistants. With more than 10 million downloads since launch, Rasa Open Source is loved by developers worldwide, with a friendly, fast-growing community learning from each other and working together to make better text- and voice-based AI assistants.
Rasa offers three key products in its suite of conversational AI offering. Rasa Open Source is the most popular open source software in conversational AI. Rasa X, released in 2019, is a free toolset that helps developers quickly improve and share an AI assistant built with Rasa Open Source. Rasa Enterprise is the company's commercial offering, providing an enterprise-grade platform for developing contextual assistants at scale. Rasa runs in production everywhere from startups to Fortune 500s, and provides the data privacy and security needed to enterprises of every size.
Rasa is privately held, with funding from Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Basis Set Ventures, and others. The company was founded in 2016 and has offices in Berlin, Germany and Edinburgh, United Kingdom.Rasa is an equal opportunity employer. We are still a small team and are committed to growing in an inclusive manner. We want to augment our team with talented, compassionate people irrespective of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.