Senior Product Marketing Manager
One of the fastest growing B2B software companies in the world, OutSystems is on a mission to change the way software is built. We are looking for talented and motivated people to join us as we enable every organization to innovate through the power of software. The OutSystems modern application platform empowers customers to build, deliver, manage and evolve the software that makes a difference to their business. With high-productivity, AI-assisted tools, customers are able to quickly tackle any strategic challenge such as application moderniza...Read more
One of the fastest growing B2B software companies in the world, OutSystems is on a mission to change the way software is built. We are looking for talented and motivated people to join us as we enable every organization to innovate through the power of software. The OutSystems modern application platform empowers customers to build, deliver, manage and evolve the software that makes a difference to their business. With high-productivity, AI-assisted tools, customers are able to quickly tackle any strategic challenge such as application modernization, workplace innovation, business process automation, and customer experience transformation. The OutSystems platform also ensures solutions are secure, resilient, cloud-native, built to scale, and most importantly, are able to be continuously evolved.
By delivering a best-in-class, state-of-the-art offering, OutSystems has achieved global scale and experienced tremendous recent growth. Today, OutSystems has more than 350,000 developer community members, 1,200 employees, 300 partners, and thousands of active customers in over 60 countries and across 22 industries. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Portugal, OutSystems now has global offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Germany, the UAE, Japan, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Australia, and Singapore, as well as a thriving, world-wide community of remote employees.
OutSystems team members are at the core of a dynamic, industry-leading company that is helping customers of all sizes and all across the globe to build applications fast, right and for the future.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for driving the success of OutSystems products and services in the global market. This will include developing a deep understanding of OutSystems’ products and technology, the market, the competition and the key customer needs and scenarios our platform solves. You will be responsible for go-to-market messaging, product positioning; Internal and external launch plans, content development, and sales enablement.
- Build a deep understanding of our customers’ pains and needs, the market, vertical markets and the competition across all the regions in which OutSystems does business
- Create Go-To-Market strategies and plans for your area and work with stakeholders across the company to bring them to life (marketing, partners, sales, services, product)
- Locate and leverage technology trends and product opportunities to help improve OutSystems’ offer and position
- Define segmentation, use cases/scenarios, buyer personas and value propositions and use that to build positioning, targeting, pricing and messaging for product launches
- Define clear and compelling customer pain points, value propositions, competitive differentiation and customer success stories
- Partner with Sales to develop effective materials and tools to use new product launches to support the sales process
- Manage and create content to support all the above including whitepapers, presentations, guides, product videos, customer success stories, blog posts, ebooks, infographics, webinars, data sheets, and more
- Work with the product management team to uncover new markets, scenarios and use cases, define new offers and influence roadmap decisions
- Validate hypotheses through customer insights, data analysis, and testing
- Watch competitive activities, identifying gaps and opportunities
- Technical, Business or Marketing Bachelor’s degree required.
- New product launch experience
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years of experience in B2B product marketing or related area in the PaaS, SaaS or cloud technology industries (Mendix, Kony, Appian, SalesForce, K2, Oracle, Microsoft, AWS, Google)
- Experience in technical storytelling in PaaS or SaaS solutions
- While you don't need to have a technical background, familiarity with software development concepts, lifecycle and architecture concepts is required
- Experience in IT consulting or IT sales is a plus (but not required)
- Ability to craft compelling stories, collateral, and tools around technology products and services for both business and technical buyers
- Proven ability to create go-to-market messaging, positioning and strategies
- Ability to work cross-functionally with teams across the company (Product Management, Demand Generation, Sales) and proactively in a fast-paced environment with multiple responsibilities and deadlines
What we have to offer you?
- A company that continues to grow, change and innovate, and gives our teams the space to be proactive and creative.
- Real career opportunities. We care about growth and development. Vertical career progression is an obvious possibility, but we also offer the possibility for lateral moves, joining different teams, and mastering specific skills.
- Work colleagues that are as smart, hardworking and driven as you – and a team that is global.
- A company culture that is based on transparency, teamwork and excellence (as promised in our Small Book of the Few Big Rules and delivered every day.)
- Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA. In fact, it’s why our company exists.
- We “Ask Why” a lot. It helps us connect our individual work to the bigger picture and sometimes even uncover a better way.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Then we’d love to hear from you!