We are interviewing and onboarding 100% virtually at this time. PagerDuty is focused on inclusion and employee well-being by building a culture that isn’t location specific and gives equal opportunity to everyone—regardless of where you are working. Unless your job requirements make it necessary to be in a company office, you may choose to work in-office, remotely, or hybrid
We are interviewing and onboarding 100% virtually at this time. PagerDuty is focused on inclusion and employee well-being by building a culture that isn’t location specific and gives equal opportunity to everyone—regardless of where you are working. Unless your job requirements make it necessary to be in a company office, you may choose to work in-office, remotely, or hybrid.
Overview of the Role
The Procurement Analyst is responsible for engaging with all areas of the business. This opportunity will allow the selected the Procurement Analyst to work collaboratively with IT, Marketing, Facilities, Human Resources and Sales.
How You Impact Our Vision
- Manages Procurement intake system of Projects
- Work with Legal on Vendor Agreements
- Create Procurement Dashboards
- Maintain and relationship with Stakeholders and juggle multiple stakeholder requests and prioritize and respond timely
- Manage Procure to Pay and Contract Lifecycle Management Software Tools
- Improve Procurement Operations by identifying gaps and making corrections
- Negotiation of vendor deals/terms
- Track Cost savings year over year
- Assist with Vendor Quarterly business reviews
- Assist with various Procurement related project
- Hands-on experience building strong teams and skills to bridge members of the team and functional areas
- In-depth knowledge of sourcing/procurement practices and negotiations
- Strong communication, presentation, customer service, negotiating, listening and writing skills
- Software proficiencies required: NetSuite, Accounts Payable, Tableau understanding, MS Office Suite
- Strong team orientation and organizational acumen
- Strong negotiation skills to use for large commercial deals
- Ability to drive change and develop a shared vision cross-functionally
- Thrives in a fast pace and changing environment
- Metrics-driven: able to identify, develop and manage metrics required to ensure quality and performance of the team
- 3+ years experience with the Procurement of Software and Services (Marketing, HR, Facilities)
- 3 +years experience with the Procure to Pay Process (Ex. Coupa, NetSuite)
- 3+ years experience working with Legal Functions
- 3+ years experience with Vendor Contract and Contract Language
- Team player
- Own end to end ownership of their area
- Problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to Multi task and management multiple vendor deals
- Ability lead a project effectively and efficiently with no oversight
- Strong Written/verbal communications skills
- Great technical skills (Excel, Tableau)
- Ability to work on special projects that will impact the business, while managing day to day tasks
- Experience in Price / Contract negotiations in the areas of Marketing and Software Contracts ( SaaS)
Not sure if you qualify?
Apply anyway! We extend opportunities to a broad array of candidates, including those with diverse workplace experiences and backgrounds. Whether you're new to the corporate world, returning to work after a gap in employment, or simply looking to transition or take the next step in your career path, we are excited to connect with you.
We are dedicated to providing a culture where our people are happy, enabled and inspired to do their best. One of the ways we do this is by developing a comprehensive total rewards approach that supports employees and their loved ones. As a global organization, our programs are competitive with industry standards and aligned with local laws and regulations.
Your package may include:
- Competitive salary and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package from day one
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Program)
- Retirement or pension plan
- Paid parental leave - up to 22 weeks for pregnant parent, up to 12 weeks for non-pregnant parent (some countries have longer leave standards and we comply with local laws)
- Generous paid vacation time
- Paid holidays and sick leave
- Paid employee volunteer time - 20 hours per year
- Bi-annual company-wide hack weeks
- Mental wellness programs
- Dutonian Wellness Days - scheduled company-wide paid days off in addition to PTO and scheduled holidays
- HibernationDuty - a week each year when everyone at PagerDuty, with the exception of a small, coverage crew, is asked to take a much needed break to truly disconnect and recharge
PagerDuty, Inc. (NYSE:PD) is a global leader in digital operations management, serving over 14,000 customers and 850,000 users worldwide, including 65% of the Fortune 100.
For the teams who build and run digital systems, PagerDuty is the best way to manage the urgent, mission-critical work that is essential to keeping digital services always on. We make it easy to handle any unplanned task, event, or opportunity, right away.
Led by CEO Jennifer Tejada, 50% of our board of directors is comprised of women, 45% of our managers are from underrepresented groups, and we are a proud member of the Pledge 1% Movement, committed to donating 1% Equity, 1% Employee time, and 1% Product to accelerate change in our communities. We are Great Place to Work-certified™ and our product is top rated in its category on TrustRadius.
From how we build our teams to who sits in the boardroom, we hope you can see yourself at PagerDuty.
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
PagerDuty is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. Should you require accommodation, please email [email protected] and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
PagerDuty verifies work authorization in accordance with the requirements of your local jurisdiction.
If you see a bug please report it! Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on Remote Europe.