Influencer Marketing Manager
About Adopt Me
Adopt Me! is the record-breaking #1 concurrent player count game on Roblox (WR: 1.6M+ players online at once), delivering a best-in-class social pet adoption experience to our community of 60 Million Monthly Active Players (MAU). Adopt Me features an in-depth housing and avatar editor, a st...Read more
About Adopt Me
Adopt Me! is the record-breaking #1 concurrent player count game on Roblox (WR: 1.6M+ players online at once), delivering a best-in-class social pet adoption experience to our community of 60 Million Monthly Active Players (MAU). Adopt Me features an in-depth housing and avatar editor, a strong trading economy and vibrant social community - plus lots of very cute pets to take care of.
About our games studio
DreamCraft is the studio behind Adopt Me. At the time of writing our team includes 34 diverse and talented full-time team members working in-office or remotely across the world. We’re looking for candidates who are skilled, experienced, and want to help make Adopt Me and future game projects even bigger and even better.
From a current team member
As a member of the Adopt Me comms team, I'm able to deliver content to a community of over 60 Million players around the globe. That still amazes me! Everyone on the team is passionate and easy to get along with, I feel like we're all on the save wavelength. It's been a wild journey so far but we're only just getting started. The flexibility of the job is a big perk for me as I have more time to spend with my partner.
We want you to
- Be curious, want to improve yourself and others
- Care deeply about our mission of creating best-in-class game content that kids will remember long into adulthood
- Take ownership of projects and be willing to lead
- Empathize deeply with others and believe our games can be vessels for social good
- Manage relationships with key influencers / content creators, and build relationships with new ones.
- Create an influencer strategy, building on existing work. Create a strategy that scales alongside our growing studio.
- Collaborate with other members of the Communications team and the wider organisation to ensure influencer involvement is maximised in sensible ways across all our products.
- Work with grassroots creators to help them grow through their interactions with our community and our influencer programme.
- Function as a conduit between our influencers, our studio and our business partners. Be an advocate for influencers within our organisation.
- Create and deliver Influencer Program initiatives that help make our games the best games to record on. Have an innovative idea that nobody else is doing? Let's do it!
"Should Have" Traits
Candidates should have most of these, but can make up for it in other areas. If you're missing some, consider applying anyway!
- 1+ year's experience working in an influencer-related role at a games or games adjacent company.
- A deep understanding of the YouTube games community and wider industry, you watch a ton of content and are connected to many amazing content creators. You have ideas you want to see come to life.
- A proven track record of delivering influencer-related projects.
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills.
- Empathy and perspective. You can talk with influencers in an approachable way, listening to their concerns and empathizing with their viewpoints, whilst maintaining a wider perspective.
- You value diversity and want to work alongside talented gender-expansive people, women, LGBTQIA+, BIPOC / BAME, and neuro-atypical people.
"Nice to Have" Traits
It's nice for candidates to have these traits, but they aren't necessary to apply.
- Experience managing communities with young audiences.
- Experience with the Roblox platform and its various games.
- Experience with both in-game and out-of-game moderation.
- Experience working with international influencers (we have many amazing influencers from across the world).
- Specific knowledge of Adopt Me and its community.
- Experience being in videos, streams or other recorded content (you can optionally be a part of our content).
Pay will be competitive and negotiable. Est. $31,500 - $38,000 USD / yr (paid monthly), based on your experience