At Emburse our mission is to help make our users’ lives -- and their businesses – better. We are dramatically transforming how organizations manage corporate expenses and invoices. We humanize work by automating manual tasks and saving users’ time, so they can focus on what matters most -- their family, community, or more rewarding work. We help CFO's give their employees a simple and amazing experience while ensuring compliance and reducing costs. Our solutions are tailored for companies from start-ups to enterprises. We have more than 14,000 clients and 4.5 million users globally....Read more
At Emburse our mission is to help make our users’ lives -- and their businesses – better. We are dramatically transforming how organizations manage corporate expenses and invoices. We humanize work by automating manual tasks and saving users’ time, so they can focus on what matters most -- their family, community, or more rewarding work. We help CFO's give their employees a simple and amazing experience while ensuring compliance and reducing costs. Our solutions are tailored for companies from start-ups to enterprises. We have more than 14,000 clients and 4.5 million users globally.
Emburse has offices across North America, including Los Angeles, Montreal, Portland (ME), San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto, as well as locations in the UK, Germany, Spain and Australia.
Our core values - Sincerity, Empathy, Empowerment, Individuality and Teamwork - reflect who we are as a company. They are central to the decisions we make and the interactions we have with our teams, customers, and partners. As a people focused company, we are seeking candidates who align with our values.
Emburse is a proud recipient of a 2020 Tech Cares Award from TrustRadius. This award celebrates companies that have gone above and beyond to provide their communities, clients, and front line workers with support during the COVID-19 pandemic. We are a people-first company, and this award is a testament to our mission to humanize work.
Follow us to stay updated on news and job openings!
Implementation Specialists are responsible for activating and configuring Emburse software for new clients and existing clients purchasing professional services. These activities include: consultation to determine the best configurations for the client’s business needs and long-term usage of the software; configuring the software through the user interface; configuring the software through back-end databases, scripts and via software tools; tracking, managing and providing regular updates on the progress of an implementation project; ongoing communication with client-side and internal stakeholders throughout the process.
What you'll do:
- Provide excellent customer service to clients by phone, email and via web
- Become proficient with the product and translate client requirements to capabilities of the software
- Acquire technical product knowledge through training, self-directed research and testing, and internal consultation
- Participate in implementation client-facing kick-offs, requirement gathering sessions and configuration review meetings
- Consult with clients on best practices for the implementation and use of Emburse products to meet their business requirements
- Configure the product to meet the needs and requirements of the client, according to the scope of the project
- Cross-functionally collaborate with the Customer Success Management team to understand the client needs and requirements to ensure a timely and complete implementation process
- Provide regular status updates on project deliverables and milestones through defined processes
- Balance multiple concurrent projects within set workload expectations
- Act as an internal technical product knowledge resource in collaborative training, testing and troubleshooting activities with colleagues
- Act as a primary or secondary resource on projects which are identified as higher-revenue, sensitive, complex and/or strategic
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree, college diploma in related field and/or equivalent experience
- 2 years minimum of software implementation, customer service and/or transferable experience
- 2 years experience using or administrating CRM, database-driven workflow products and/or financial management software
- Strong interpersonal skills including collaboration, negotiation and diplomacy
- Strong organization skills and superb capabilities with managing multiple high priority projects simultaneously and successfully
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) to ensure all parties are kept abreast of the implementation process (both internally and externally)
- Working knowledge of business productivity software such as word processor and spreadsheet programs required
- Learner’s mindset with drive and ability to consistently improve knowledge and abilities
- Experience using online web meeting presentation software
- Minimum 1 year project management experience required, in an Implementation Specialist I role or equivalent
- Functional knowledge of accounting systems, practices and terminology as relevant to our product offerings
- Proficiency with Emburse products within the area of responsibility and minimum 1 year experience demonstrating the same or equivalent/transferable experience
- Functional knowledge of related software in the business area offered by partners, competitors, and/or with supported integrations to/from Emburse products with minimum 1 year experience demonstrating the same or equivalent/transferable experience
Emburse provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Emburse complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location where the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.