Head of Marketing
EVRYTHNG is looking for a Head of Marketing to lead our our marketing strategy and execution activities - including brand development & thought leadership, content creation, sales enablement, communications, media & targeting, and other creative initiatives - to build strong awareness of EVRYTHNG with target audiences, drive funnel activity with quality, inbound opportunities, and support the effectiveness of the company’s outbound sales activities (into and through the marketing funnel). You will manage service providers, team members and coordinate with colleagues across the busin...Read more
EVRYTHNG is looking for a Head of Marketing to lead our our marketing strategy and execution activities - including brand development & thought leadership, content creation, sales enablement, communications, media & targeting, and other creative initiatives - to build strong awareness of EVRYTHNG with target audiences, drive funnel activity with quality, inbound opportunities, and support the effectiveness of the company’s outbound sales activities (into and through the marketing funnel). You will manage service providers, team members and coordinate with colleagues across the business to build and nurture an effective marketing execution capability for the company on a global basis.
EVRYTHNG's head office is in Central London, but we're open to applications from candidates across the UK on a remote basis.
Building Our Brand
- Promoting and reinforcing the EVRYTHNG brand strategy, evolving our identity, messaging and positioning
- Development of brand messaging and promoting our positioning and core messaging
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels
- Coordinate with the Sales team to ensure our brand is understood and communicated in a consistent manner throughout the sales process
Driving Our Digital Presence
- Optimizing EVRYTHNG presence across channels & touchpoints
- Consistency across all channels including sales materials, email campaigns, web and social presence, press coverage and promotional material
- Maintain a balance of brand and conversion driving activities across all channels - all marketing activity should play a specific role in the marketing landscape while working together to ensure optimal effectiveness. There should always be a balance of brand and demand
Our Content – Defining a content strategy that will cut through the noise and perform.
- Create and execute a content strategy that is aligned with company goals and focus areas (globally and regionally)
- Develop plan that can be prioritized and executed in a scalable way
Our Assets – Plan and control the execution / production of marketing assets.
- Crafting strategies and structure for the team to execute on across Paid, Earned and Owned mediums including Digital, Social, Offline / Events, PR / Communications and other creative initiatives
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
Optimizing Our Reach – Identify the best channels to reach target audiences & expedite sales
- Analyze all levels of key constituents and target decision makers, their behavior, associated personas and determine the right channel mix drive awareness and response
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
Program, Budget ROI Planning - Operating the marketing calendar & execution plan
- Operating & managing the execution plan, calendar and milestone schedule
- Preparing and managing budgets
- Tracking and optimizing marketing KPIs
- Setting, monitoring and reporting on team goals
- Participate in the planning of team and company objective
We're looking for an energetic, hands-on professional with proven expertise and a solid track record in B2B technology marketing as Head of Marketing, VP Marketing or an aspiring Marketing Director.
- Experience of successfully growing the marketing function within high-growth startup & scaleup environments.
- A record of delivering business growth through the focused execution of creative innovation and compelling customer and data-driven solutions to exceed target performance.
- Experience in growing audiences and generating high-quality leads through targeting solutions with efficient and effective campaigns.
- Solid experience of working closely with a B2B sales function and generating marketing qualified leads.
- Expertise in web analytics, SEO/SEM campaigns and optimization.
- Experience with CRM, marketing automation tools, project management software.
- Experience of brand development, customer journey mapping and segmentation.
- Strong leadership skills and capacity to operate independently with the ability to set, prioritize and deliver on goals.
- Experience in managing expectations of many key stakeholders.
- Analytical and strategic thinker.
- Ability to present and report back to key stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a matrix organization and in an entrepreneurial environment.
- 25 days holiday
- Private healthcare and dental care
- Private pension contributions
- Work from home – while you are always welcome to work from our top-notch east London office, this job is also available as remote from the UK
- Team and annual social events