Customer Happiness Specialist
SureSwift Capital is a fast-growing investment firm with a diversified digital portfolio. We're entrepreneurial, hard-working, and it shows. Over the past 5 years, we've acquired and grown over 30 companies, including SaaS, subscription box, and content businesses. We are a completely remote workplace with 80 people working across 14 timezones. That means we have no office, no set working hours, and no location requirements. Learn more about our Read more
SureSwift Capital is a fast-growing investment firm with a diversified digital portfolio. We're entrepreneurial, hard-working, and it shows. Over the past 5 years, we've acquired and grown over 30 companies, including SaaS, subscription box, and content businesses. We are a completely remote workplace with 80 people working across 14 timezones. That means we have no office, no set working hours, and no location requirements. Learn more about our Remote First Culture. If you're interested in helping successful small companies become remarkable big companies, we should talk.
Storemapper is a SureSwift Capital business. It is a store locator solution for e-commerce and multi-location businesses.
Provide great customer support responding to technical questions and concerns from customers. Resolve front-end Shopify integration or billing issues in a friendly, timely manner. Optimize and improve the customer support experience by proactively organizing and improving help articles and other customer touchpoints. An ideal candidate is self-guided, intellectually curious, efficient, and an independent learner.
Exemplify these values as you perform this job:
- Be Agile: Embrace change as an opportunity to learn and grow
- Get Things Done: Make decisions, prioritize and do the work without needing to be told each step in the process
- Be Independent: Have the self-discipline and drive to manage your time and get things done
- Be Accountable: Treat our business as if it were your business
- Be a Great Communicator: Communicate clearly so we can work efficiently
- Be Cool. Be Kind. Be Easy to Work With: Let appropriate emotion and feeling guide how we work together to accomplish our goals
- Be the voice of the brand to our customers in a professional manner. Be the voice of our customers to the team.
- Proactively troubleshoot and resolve, basic and technical support issues Escalate to Development when needed
- Resolve billing related issues (disputes/chargebacks/refunds)
- Log feature requests in Jira
- Deliver timely, comprehensive first replies & resolutions to customers
- Responsible for overall desk management (tagging, creating workflows, following customer trends and reporting them back to the team, live chat during daily peak hours, etc).
- Add small “how-to” articles & Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) to support portal
- Help on-board trial users and convert them to paid.
- Creation of How-To and walkthrough videos of internal procedures
- Create and manage the products Help Center by fine-tuning current help articles and creating new ones as the opportunity arises.
- Resolve Shopify Theme customization request and escalate to development when needed.
- Respond to customer concerns via online system utilizing Help Scout
- Test fixes as product improvements are made.
- Utilize and update internal product documentation as issues are resolved
- Other duties as assigned
- Education: AA or Technology Certificate
- Degree or Formal Education: Technology-based training
- 2+ years of related experience
- HTML experience
- Experience working in a remote entrepreneurial/startup environment
- Experience with technical customer support
Tools and Technology:
- Support desk software familiarity
- Phone support
- Google Apps
Compensation varies with experience and qualifications. This job is remote / work from home starting at 20 hours a week and requires that you have a reliable internet connection and a computer with a webcam for video calls.
Background check will be conducted on the final candidate.